JESUS VERSES MUHAMMAD
JESUS VERSES MUHAMMAD
1. Jesus taught to love your enemy. Muhammad taught hatred.
a. Luke 6:29-31...... If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you. NIV
b. Surah 9:123...... O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard [against evil].
2. Jesus said, "love your neighbor as yourself." Muhammad said to love only believers.
a. Matt 5:43-44...... "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, NIV
b. Surah 3:32…... Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
c. Surah 3:28…... Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of [the guardianship of] Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of [retribution from] Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
3. Jesus did not wish to kill unbelievers. Muhammad taught to convert or die.
a. John 12:47... "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. NIV
b. Surah 8:12..... When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them
4. Jesus told his followers to put away the sword. Muhammad taught torture.
a. Matt 26:52-53..... "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. NIV
b. Surah 5:36 (some versions 5:33) ..... The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified, or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
5. Jesus never married. Muhammad had many wives. History shows one of his wives was a 9-year-old girl. Muhammad took close relatives and female prisoners of war who could be forced to marry him. Muhammad also taught marital rape is acceptable.
a. Surah 4:3...... And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice [between them], then [marry] only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.
b. Surah 2:223…...Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful [of your duty] to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers.
6. Jesus respected women. Muhammad said a woman is a degree below a man, and it is acceptable for men to beat women.
a. Gal 3:28-29...... There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. NIV
b. Surah 2:228…... and the men are a degree above them, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
c. Surah4:34...... Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and [as to] those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great
7. Jesus did not punish the woman caught in adultery, but Muhammad teaches such a woman should be locked in her house for the rest of her life.
a. John 8:7...... When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." NIV
b. Surah 4:15...... And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four [witnesses] from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them
8. Jesus was literate, Muhammad could not read nor write.
9. Jesus rose from the dead. Muhammad did not.
10. Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament by being the Messiah and showing a way to peace. Muhammad claimed the Bible is incorrect by literally distorting the Old Testament to agree with the Koran. However, Muhammed did not give a correct version of the Bible.
11. Jesus died on the cross to show his love. Muhammad led an army to show his hate.
12. The most violent thing Jesus ever did was to turn over some tables and chase away money changers with a whip. Muhammad committed many acts of murder as he conquered Mecca, Medina, and the Arabian Peninsula. Led by the teachings of the Koran, Muslims conquered Jerusalem, Syria, Armenia, Egypt, North Africa, Cyprus, Constantinople, Crete, Sicily, parts of southern Italy, and the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Potugal) in Eastern Europe. This was all done before 900 AD, and finally ushered in the Crusades about 100 years later.
13. Jesus claimed to be the son of God. Muhammad only claimed to be a prophet
a. Matt 16:16-17...... "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. Surah 33:40...... Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.
14. Jesus said we should voluntarily give to the poor, Muhammad said he should take money from unbelievers and give to the poor.
a. Luke 11:41 NIV..... But now as for what is inside you - be generous to the poor, and everything will be clean for you.
b. Quran (9:29) ..... "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
c. Hadith - Sahih Bukhari (53:386) - The command for Muslims to spread Islamic rule by force, subjugating others until they either convert to Islam or pay money, is eternal:
15. Jesus healed the sick and did miracles. Muhammad never healed anyone and never performed miracles.