MY MOSQUE VISIT - WHOLE REPORT
Full report on mosque seminar
First of all, I predicted before we left that we would probably not be spoken to by an Imam. Even on television, there is almost always a spokesperson rather than the imam. I believe the reason for this is that the Imams tell the full truth about their beliefs Islam the pulpit, but the imam cannot contradict the Koran during a presentation. The Imam cannot say he doesn’t know if he is questioned about a specific verse. However, a speaker can plead ignorance.
Secondly, I predicted we would not discuss the Koran. Most Muslim apologists normally try to stay away from discussing the Koran. To do so opens a can of worms. I stated that, instead, they will probably talk about subjective matters that lack specifics. Think about it – how would a Christian Church representative show the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church do not reflect Christian values? Aside from the fact that the speaker would probably be a pastor, the speaker would immediately read numerous scriptures to show that the KKK does not disagree with the teachings of Christ nor the teachings of the rest of the New Testament. In other words, the seminar would be Bible based. Both my predictions proved to be true.
Thirdly, specific comparisons to other Muslim countries cannot be made. Not only are these countries theocracies because of what is in the Koran, but they must also practice Sharia law. To make the same KKK Christian analogy as above; a Christian speaker would compare other denominations and other Christian countries to show most Christians reject violence against others. Instead, what these speakers did was to compare individual Muslims such as Muhammad Ali (because they are the exception to most Muslims throughout the World). Moreover, I believe the purpose of the Islamic center seminar was to deceive people into thinking that the beliefs expressed to us represent those beliefs of most Muslims, and that Islam is a religion of peace not much different from Christianity. Unfortunately, their presentation was filled with half-truths and outright misrepresentations which I intend to expose.
My facts and opinions are based on my reading and studying the Koran. Verses I present from the Koran are taken from the Koran as translated by Mohammad Habib Shakir and published by Tahrike Tarsile Quran Inc (Also published by the World Organization for Islamic Services of Tehran). I have also read 8 books on Islam, visited Muslim websites, other on-line research, and watched various videos and television shows on Islam, worked with a Muslim, and given Sunday school lessons on Islam.
The danger from radical Muslims is real. I have spoken with a 20 year missionary to Muslims who had to flee for his life, and have spoken with a friend who served in Iraq. I hear from my Facebook (Haas Bible Power) Christian friends who live in countries such as Pakistan, India, Nigeria, and other African countries that are oppressed by Muslims. They tell me how dangerous it is there.
On a more personal note - A person at our church faced the dangers in Sudan, and his son worked for a man who was beheaded by Muslims in the mid-East. Friends of mine had their son-in-law killed in the Trade Towers on 911. Additionally, I had a friend whose son was assassinated in his car by Al Qaeda in Yemen. He spent two years in Yemen as a teacher and had an effect on those he knew. Many (probably secular) Muslim students protested his death and demanded justice by marching in the street.
We can reach these people, but as a missionary told me, it is a long process to become friends with people who follow the Koran’s teaching not to be friends with Christians or Jews. The best chance is with those who do not follow every word of the Koran. We must all remember to pray for the safety of our fellow Christians doing God’s work in Muslim countries. There is hope. “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” (Mark 9:23) KJV
Muslims are about 90% Sunni and 10% Shia. However, there are 73 sects of Sunni Muslims. The Muslim speakers did say they were Sunni, but would not answer my question regarding what was there sect. This makes it impossible to prove what percentage of Muslims they really represent. Think about it. This would be like Brethren having a seminar and to prove Christians believe all war is sin, but only saying they are protestant but not willing to mention that they are Brethren.
These speakers implied that Muslims kill other Muslims strictly for political, cultural, and ideological reasons. The truth is that terrorists kill other Muslims because they consider other sects infidels. This constant violence is primarily for a theological reason. There is no other reason why Muslim violence is so disproportionate to any other religion. This killing has been going on since the time of Muhammad and is also the reason there is no peace in any major Muslim country.
1. We were told differences in Islam exist because of cultural and political differences in ideology. However, ISIS and Muslims practice violent Islam NOT because of an ideology, but because of a theology that promotes a theocracy. We were told that Muhammad and the Koran promote both peace and voluntary conversion. However, this description of Muhammad and his writings in the Koran flies in the face of the facts.
a. The Koran describes a Muhammed who was anything but peaceful.
b. History shows Muhammed and his followers conquered the Arabian Peninsula, the Middle East, Central Asia, southern Italy, most of northern Africa and parts of Spain. This all happened by 900 AD. This conquest ushered in the Crusades about 100 years later.
2. These verses are the ones followed by most Muslims.
3. Surah 2:113.... And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything [good] and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything [good] while they recite the same] Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ.
4. Surah 2:132….. And the same did Ibrahim enjoin on his sons and [so did] Yaqoub. O my sons! surely Allah has chosen for you [this] faith, therefore die not unless you are Muslims.
5. Surah 4:144...... O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?
6. Surah 60:9.... (Sahih International)..... Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
7. Surah 5:63…… Say: Shall I inform you of [him who is] worse than this in retribution from Allah? [Worse is he] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.
8. Surah 60:13..... O you who believe! do not make friends with a people with whom Allah is wroth; indeed they despair of the hereafter as the unbelievers despair of those in tombs.
9. The following verses seem contradictory to other friendship verses in the Koran. Some are contradictions; however, the assumption is that Allah does not forbid making friends with enemies who have already surrendered and converted to Islam. That is why the friendly verses do not mention it is OK to be friends with Christians, Jews, or unbelievers.
10. Surah 60:7…... It may be that Allah will bring about friendship between you and those whom you hold to be your enemies among them; and Allah is Powerful; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
11. Surah 60:8…... Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of [your] religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.
12. Surah 60:9…... Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of [your] religion and drove you forth from your homes and backed up [others] in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.
13. The Koran makes it very clear that infidels that must submit to Islam, pay a submission tax, or die. This idea of the Koran promotes Muslims having any unconverted Jewish or Christian friends is clearly false in traditional Islam.
14. We were told Muhammad taught against racism and Allah loves all people. This statement is simply a lie. It is true that Islam does not discriminate based on race. People of any race may become Muslim. The other half of the truth is that the Koran discriminates based on religion. Muhammad’s whole message in the Koran is aimed at only believers and how they should subjugate unbelievers. Allah does not love believers. (Surah 3:32)
a. Muslims do not believe in taking Christians as friends. I noticed a slip of the tongue by the speaker who mentioned “people of the book.” The speaker quickly changed this as soon as he realized he said it because it is a slur used in the Koran to describe Christians and Jews. This slur means Christians and Jews follow a corrupted version of the Bible. Other names in the Koran are unbelievers, infidels, hypocrites, idolaters, and polytheists (because of the Trinity doctrine)
b. Any missionary will tell you many Muslims, because of teachings in the Koran do not believe in having Christians as friends (Being friendly is not the same as being friends). Also, being nice for the sake of getting something in return is not friendship.
c. Surah 2:109….. Many of the followers of the Book wish that they could turn you back into unbelievers after your faith, out of envy from themselves, [even] after the truth has become manifest to them; but pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring about His command; surely Allah has power over all things.
d. Surah 5:54…... O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
e. Christians and Jews are considered apes and pigs.>>>>> Surah 5:63…… Say: Shall I inform you of [him who is] worse than this in retribution from Allah? [Worse is he] whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.
f. Surah 3:28….. Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of [the guardianship of] Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of [retribution from] Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
g. Surah 4:144...... O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?
h. Surah 3:32….. Say: Obey Allah and the Messenger; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers
i. Surah 2:98……. Whoever is the enemy of Allah and His angels and His messengers and Jibreel and Meekaeel, so surely Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers.
j. Surah 60:1 you who believe! do not take My enemy and your enemy for friends: would you offer them love while they deny what has come to you of the truth, driving out the Messenger and yourselves because you believe in Allah, your Lord? If you go forth struggling hard in My path and seeking My pleasure, would you manifest love to them? And I know what you conceal and what you manifest; and whoever of you does this, he indeed has gone astray from the straight path.
k. Surah 4:89….. They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be [all] alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly [their homes] in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
15. We were told there is no forced conversion or compulsion in religion. The word “compulsion” is the key here and should be taken in the context of the verse referred to in the Koran.
a. Surah 2:256…… There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct…. from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.
b. You can see that the word compulsion is used as its second definition in the dictionary which means doing something that is done without self-control. This verse has nothing to do with other people (neither do the adjoining verses). Instead, it has to do with a conscious effort to obey Allah instead of a blind compulsive allegiance.
16. We were told the Koran teaches peace and does not teach violence. These scriptures reveal what the Koran really says about violence.
a. Surah 2:216….. Fighting is enjoined on you, and is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you
love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.
b. Surah 4:89...... They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be [all] alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly [their homes] in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them
c. Surah 8:12 – 13…... When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them. 13. This is because they acted adversely to Allah and His Messenger; and whoever acts adversely to Allah and His Messenger-- then surely Allah is severe in requiting [evil].
d. Surah 9:5-6 ….. So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. And if one of the idolaters seek protection from you, grant him protection till he hears the word of Allah, then make him attain his place of safety; this is because they are a people who do not know.
e. Surah 32:60 – 62…... If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist, We shall most certainly set you over them, then they shall not be your neighbors in it but for a little while; Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a [horrible] murdering. [Such has been] the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.
f. Surah 2:191….. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.
g. Waterboarding is not bad compared to what Allah says what should be done to prisoners.>>>>>> Surah 5:36 (some versions 5:33)..... The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,
h. Surah 9:29..... Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
i. Surah 9:30..... And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!
j. Surah 9:123..... O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard [against evil].
k. Notice here that there is no punishment for killing an unbeliever. >>>> Surah 4:93….. And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.
17. The speakers make it sound like Muslims believe in the same books as us – Old Testament, New Testament, Torah, etc. They tried to make it sound as if Christians, Jews and Muslims all share the same beliefs because of Abraham. We were told that Abraham was neither Jew nor Christian, and everyone agreed. To give this half-truth to push their agenda was less than honest. What they did not mention is that the difference between Muslims and Judeo-Christian beliefs started with Abraham’s sons. Muslims believe that the line of Ishmael is the receiver of the promise, but Christians and Jews believe the promise was given to Isaac. God blessed Ishmael by making him a great nation, but God also predicted that Ismael will be a violent person, and the Bible describes him as being an archer.
a. Contrary to what we were told the Koran states Muslims do not believe we are true followers of Abraham. The Koran states that Abraham was a Muslim. Would you agree that Abraham was a Muslim? Muhammad wasn’t even born until the 7th century AD. Islam is retroactive and contradicts the Bible. Also it was not mentioned that Muslims believe our Bible was corrupted, and they have their own completely different Bible based on some of the stories in our Bible. It is disingenuous to make people think Muslims believe in the same Judeo/Christian Old Testament.
b. Gen 17:20-21….. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. KJV
c. Gen 16:11-12…... And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael, because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. KJV
d. Surah 3:67…... Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian, but he was [an] upright [man], a Muslim, and he was not one of the polytheists.
e. Surah 2:135…… And they say: Be Jews or Christians, you will be on the right course. Say: Nay! [we follow] the religion of Ibrahim, the Hanif, and he was not one of the polytheists.
f. Our Bible states what God really says about Ishmael. This seems to hold true even today regarding his descendants (Arab Muslims). >>>>>> Gen 16:12….. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. KJV
18. They made it sound like they believe in the same God as us. - Term God was used instead of Allah, but when pressed, no true Muslim will equate our God with Allah. Many, if not most Muslims will only refer to their God as Allah. Allah is the actual name of the Muslim god, and it is a terrible sin to state otherwise. Allah is a proper name to distinguish him from all other Gods. A Muslim would never say Christians worship Allah.
a. This is reflected in the SHAHADA which is the first pillar of Islam – “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
b. Allah should not be considered the same as Jehovah by any Christian. Allah has no son, and he is not a father figure to anyone. His prophet is Jesus who neither died on the cross nor was raised from the dead. Jesus was not born of Mary but created from dust.
c. Surah 3:59 -60…… “Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was. [This is] the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.
d. It is blasphemy to say our God is the same as Allah.
19. We were told the Koran teaches never to drink wine, and that some people distort the Koran based on their own ideology. The Koran contracts itself many times. This is one example of how Muslims disagree with the interpretation of the Koran.
a. Surah 2: 219…... They ask you about intoxicants and games of chance. Say: In both of them there is a great sin and means of profit for men, and their sin is greater than
their profit. And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: What you can
spare. Thus does Allah make clear to you the communications, that you may ponder.
b. Surah 4:43…... O you who believe! do not go near prayer when you are Intoxicated until you know [well] what you say, nor when you are under an obligation to perform a bath-- unless [you are] travelling on the road-- until you have washed yourselves; and if you are sick, or on a journey, or one of you come from the privy or you have touched the women, and you cannot find water, betake yourselves to pure earth, then wipe your faces and your hands; surely Allah is Pardoning, Forgiving.
20. Concerning treatment of women - They used examples of driving and education which could not possibly be mentioned in the Koran. This was equivalent to a cheap carnival trick. We were made to believe that the Koran teaches women should be treated fairly and equally. This is blatantly untrue. The speaker even said he was unaware that the Koran says it is OK for a man to beat his wife. How could I know more about the Koran than them? This fits my earlier belief as to why we did not speak to an Imam. An Imam would have to admit what the Koran says. I offer proof that the Koran states beating a wife, marital rape, forced marriage of prisoners, unequal treatment of women, and having multiple wives is the way of Allah. Realize, however, there are many more examples of commands to treat women unequally in the Koran.
a. Muhammad married Aisha, a 6-year-old girl and had sex with her at age 9. Muhammad also had twelve wives. In addition, he had 3 sex slaves. This is historic factual general knowledge and I have never seen any writing dispute it.
b. Surah 2:223…...Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful [of your duty] to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers.
c. Surah 2:228…... And the divorced women should keep themselves in waiting for three courses; and it is not lawful for them that they should conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the last day; and their husbands have a better right to take them back in the meanwhile if they wish for reconciliation; and they have rights similar to those against them in a just manner, and the men are a degree above them, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
d. Surah 4:3...... And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice [between them], then [marry] only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.
e. Surah 4:176...... They ask you for a decision of the law. Say: Allah gives you a decision concerning the person who has neither parents nor offspring; if a man dies [and] he has no son and he has a sister, she shall have half of what he leaves, and he shall be her heir she has no son; but if there be two [sisters], they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves; and if there are brethren, men and women, then the male shall have the like of the portion of two females; Allah makes clear to you, lest you err; and Allah knows all things.
f. Surah- 4:11…... Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females;
g. Surah 4:15...... And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four [witnesses] from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.
h. Surah 24:4..... And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses, flog them, [giving] eighty stripes, and do not admit any evidence from them ever; and these it is that are the transgressors,
i. Surah 4:34...... Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and [as to] those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great
j. Surah 33:50-51...... O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you;
21. They showed Matthew 26:39 as proof of prostrate prayer and perhaps implying that they follow the New Testament perhaps even better than Christians.
i. Matthew 26:39…... “Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." NIV
22. Concerning God as a Father figure
a. What they did not say is that a Muslim never calls Allah his father.
b. The Koran teaches that Allah is not a father figure – He is a judge.
23. Charity – They showed us how involved they are in the community.
a. We do not know how much money they gave to each charity. Did they give $25. Or $2,500?
b. They mentioned “Circles” of Lancaster. Circles is a division of the Lancaster Community Action Program (CAP). I have personally visited and dealt with CAP programs in 6 states. I can assure you they are not a typical charity, but quasi-government agencies that receives virtually all of their funding from the federal government funneled down to the states to set up CAP programs for every county in the US. Although CAP organizations do accept donations, Lancaster low-income Muslims probably receive more in CAP benefits than their community center would ever donate.
c. Additionally, I thought it was odd that a Muslim organization did not list any Muslim specific or world-wide charities. Perhaps they did not think they were relevant, or perhaps they had something to hide. Perhaps this is public information if they are listed as a non-profit, so I may check into it.
d. They did not mention they support the Muslim Legal Fund of America (MLFA). However, I saw a plaque in their community center from the Muslim Legal Fund of America. Please see information about the MFLA that I have included at the end of this report.
24. A question was asked about honor killings. This practice was denied as being a Muslim belief.
a. Books by Muslims who converted to Christianity state differently. So does the Hadith.
b. Hadith 9:57…... “If a Muslim changes his faith, kill him” This is a reported verse from the Hadith.
25. Allah does not forgive sins based on grace. I have read and heard that Muslims do not believe in death bed conversions. This was verified by my Muslim co-worker. Salvation is works based during your whole life. Your life is like a scale. That is why suicide bombing is so popular. Dying for Allah assures salvation for a Muslim who has to offset a lifetime of sin.
26. Muhammad Ail was portrayed as a typical Muslim.
a. Ali was a Suffi Muslim for most of his adult life. Sufism is a mystic form of Islam. Sufi Muslims are considered outcasts by many Muslims because they reject any authority of Islamic structure such as caliphs. Sufi Muslims are a very small percentage of all Muslims. Therefore, to compare Ali’s later life to typical Muslims is inaccurate.
b. Ali was a more radical Muslim when he first became Muslim and joined the Muslim Brotherhood. History shows his radical statements up to the age of 35. Comparing his early life with his later Sufi life gives a prime example of two extreme forms of Islam.
27. In summary, not all Muslims believe the same theology. Despite what we were led to believe, the Muslims that spoke to us do not represent most Muslims. This can be proven in many ways:
28. Read the Koran as I did.
29. Discuss Islam with (or read a book by ) a Muslim who converted to Christianity.
30. Acknowledge how Islam is practiced in other countries where they are free to practice Sharia law. Remember, Islam is not just a religion, it is also a theocracy. This fact is taught in the Koran.
31. Speak to a missionary who spent years trying to convert Muslims
32. Read history. Muslims caused the Crusades. Muslims fought against us in WWI. Muslims sided with Hitler in WWII. That is why they lost their territory to help form the nation of Israel. Even today, America is called the Great Satan.
33. Look at the world around you. There are 73 sects of Sunni Muslims because they have differing beliefs. Shia Muslims are constantly at war with Sunni because they both consider the other infidels like Christians and Jews. They all follow the Koran, the Hadith, and the Sunnah (practices done by Muhammad), but interpretation may vary. This does not include secular Muslims who call themselves Muslim but do not belong to a mosque or know the Koran.
34. Look at Muslims around the world. Look at Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Indonesia, India, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Nigeria, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Would you want to take your family on vacation to any of these countries? Even countries like England, Belgium, Germany, and France have Muslim areas where it is not safe for Christians to enter.
35. Face the truth - We need to know the truth about Islam to protect our families and our country. It is a fact that Islam teaches that a world domination (caliphate) is required to usher in the end times. Peaceful Islam can possibly be a second front, a Trojan Horse, to spread Sharia law and establish a Muslim theocracy. We have seen this already as other countries who prided themselves for diversity, but now are reaping the bitter fruit. Is there any country that would have allowed these Muslims to enter their country if they said they are coming to destroy it?
36. God is Love – but love is not God. We must be careful not to compromise our religious beliefs in the name of love. Jesus and the Apostle Paul both gave us some important instructions regarding interacting with those who reject Jesus as the Son of God.
a. Matt 7:6…... "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. NIV
b. Matt 10:16…... I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. NIV
c. Gal 1:10…... Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. NIV